Travers takes top law firm prize at British Legal Awards 2012
Travers Smith, Norton Rose and LV= were among the prize winners at last night's (22 November) British Legal Awards, which took place at London's Old Billingsgate Market. Travers saw off competition from Berwin Leighton Paisner, Clifford Chance, Latham & Watkins, Mishcon de Reya and Olswang to scoop the coveted Law Firm of the Year award.
Travers Smith, Norton Rose and LV= were among the prize winners at last night’s (22 November) British Legal Awards, which took place at London’s Old Billingsgate Market.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651