Outsourcer Integreon to launch LPO offering in London office
Integreon is to start offering legal process outsourcing (LPO) in its London office, with the move the company's second into LPO in the UK so far this year. The company has space for 100 people to carry out LPO work in its existing London office, which is based in CMS Cameron McKenna's City arm. It will initially launch with a 65-strong team, adding to the existing back office support Integreon offers from London.
Integreon is to start offering legal process outsourcing (LPO) in its London office, with the move the company’s second into LPO in the UK so far this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651