DAC Beachcroft in regional hiring drive as firm plots Asia expansion
DAC Beachcroft is set to recruit around 170 staff for its Birmingham and Newcastle offices, as the fast-growing firm also sets out plans for further international expansion in Asia and Latin America. The firm is taking on extra space in its Birmingham office from 1 December, which will allow it to house an additional 120 non-fee earning staff in its claims solutions group, with the new staff set to take total office headcount to 440.
DAC Beachcroft is set to recruit around 170 staff for its Birmingham and Newcastle offices, as the fast-growing firm also sets out plans for further international expansion in Asia and Latin America.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651