A&O team exits associated Saudi base as firm reviews local presence
A three-partner Allen & Overy (A&O) team has moved out of the firm's associated office in Saudi Arabia, following the end of its five-year agreement with local outfit Abdulaziz AlGasim Law Firm. The team, which according to A&O's website comprises nine lawyers, has left Abdulaziz AlGasim's premises in Riyadh, where A&O has been based in the region.
A three-partner Allen & Overy (A&O) team has moved out of the firm’s associated office in Saudi Arabia, pending the outcome of its agreement with local outfit Abdulaziz AlGasim Law Firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651