Field Fisher opens US base in Palo Alto in Stateside client push
Field Fisher Waterhouse is launching a representative base in Silicon Valley in a drive to boost the firm's US business. The Palo Alto office, which is set to open today (3 September), will be helmed by London privacy and information partner Phil Lee. The West Coast practice, which will not offer local law advice, is intended to strengthen relationships between local clients and the firm's European teams.
Field Fisher Waterhouse is launching a representative base in Silicon Valley in a drive to boost the firm’s US business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651