Clydes continues post-merger growth with hire of ex-Herbert Smith partner
Clyde & Co has continued its growth stint with the hire of former Herbert Smith infrastructure partner David Moore to boost its London office. Moore, who joined the firm this week, will focus on both domestic and international road and rail projects for Clydes, having previously worked with clients such as Virgin and Arriva.
Clyde & Co has continued its growth stint with the hire of former Herbert Smith infrastructure partner David Moore to boost its London office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651