Career Clinic: Self-funding the LPC - a bad idea?
"I am a recent graduate in law (good 2:1) from a top 20 UK institution. I have also done a year abroad on my degree and I am about to take a second year abroad, whilst gaining non-law work experience. However, I am a BBB student at A-level and there are some not-so-good results on my degree. Having not secured a training contract thus far, I was wondering whether I should self-fund my Legal Practice Course (LPC)?
“I am a recent graduate in law (good 2:1) from a top 20 UK institution. I have also done a year abroad on my degree and I am about to take a second year abroad, whilst gaining non-law work experience.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651