Travelers turns to Flagstone Re for new European legal head
Insurance firm Travelers has turned to Flagstone Re for the hire of John Abramson to head its European legal and compliance team. Abramson, who held the post of general counsel Europe and global chief compliance officer at Flagstone, will take responsibility for interacting with regulators on behalf of Travelers and managing corporate governance issues. Based in London, he will also work with the insurance company's in-house legal team to provide strategic and legal advice to business managers.
Insurance firm Travelers has turned to Flagstone Re for the hire of John Abramson to head its European legal and compliance team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651