Withers sees PEP climb 19% as Ince reports increase in revenue
Withers and Ince & Co have both posted increases in revenue in 2011-12, as the final financial results for the UK's largest 50 law firms emerge. Withers saw double digit increases in both turnover and profits per equity partner (PEP) over the 12-month period ending 30 June. Turnover climbed by 12% from £100.8m in 2010-11 to £113.3m in 2011-12, with PEP jumping 19% to £383,325 from £322,760 the previous year.
Withers and Ince & Co have both posted increases in revenue in 2011-12, as the final financial results for the UK’s largest 50 law firms emerge.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651