O'Melveny recruits Korea duo for Seoul launch
O’Melveny & Myers has announced plans to open an office in Seoul, becoming the latest law firm to target the Korea market, reports The Asian Lawyer. The Los Angeles-based firm says it has filed an application with the Korean Ministry of Justice to open an office in the country's capital. The new office will focus on antitrust and intellectual property litigation, as well as M&A.
O’Melveny & Myers has announced plans to open an office in Seoul, becoming the latest law firm to target the Korea market, reports The Asian Lawyer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651