International Law Firm of the Year: Clifford Chance
Clifford Chance’s mission is to combine “the highest global standards with local expertise”. Thanks to a presence in the Middle East that spans 35 years, the firm says its main focus is on building on its existing client relationships and becoming a strategic partner, helping clients to grow. As part of this approach, it offers training to its Middle East clients, many of whom are based in small legal departments.
Finalists 2012: Allen & Overy; Clifford Chance; Clyde & Co; DLA Piper; Eversheds; King & Spalding; Vinson & Elkins
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651