Linklaters overhauls international board with seven new members
Linklaters has overhauled its international board, with partners electing seven new members to represent both regions and practice groups on the firm's main oversight body. Three of the changes are in London where corporate partner Charlie Jacobs, banking partner David Ereira and tax partner Lynne Walkington - who each held one of the two places held for London corporate; London finance & projects and London commercial respectively - stepped down from the board when the vote was confirmed last week (18 May).
Linklaters has overhauled its international board, with partners electing seven new members to represent both regions and practice groups on the firm’s main oversight body.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651