Taylor Wessing adds Austrian firm to legal group
Taylor Wessing is merging with Austrian law firm ENWC, handing the Anglo-German firm its first offices in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The merger with the 70-lawyer practice firm will see the addition of eight offices across six new jurisdictions added to the Swiss Verein-backed legal group, with the CEE arm to operate under the name Taylor Wessing ENWC. The union went live today (4 May).
Taylor Wessing is merging with Austrian law firm ENWC, handing the Anglo-German firm its first offices in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651