Skadden's London arm takes role on $5bn News Corp PE sale of video tech company
Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom's London office has taken a role on Cisco Systems' $5bn (£3.1bn) purchase of video software company NDS Group from News Corp and private equity house Permira, reports The Am Law Daily. London-based NDS, which makes software used in the delivery of digital media to TV, computers and mobile devices, has turned to Skadden for advice on the deal.
Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom’s London office has taken a role on Cisco Systems’ $5bn (£3.1bn) purchase of video software company NDS Group from News Corp and private equity house Permira, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651