Quinn Emanuel plans raft of office launches across Europe and Asia
US litigation specialist Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan has set out ambitious plans to expand across Asia and Europe. The firm has earmarked Germany, Switzerland and Singapore for office launches within the next two years, with an office in Hong Kong planned for a later date. Germany, where Quinn Emanuel launched a two-partner office in Mannheim in 2010, is expected to gain two new bases, with an opening in Hamburg expected imminently and a launch in Munich expected before the end of the year.
Fast-growing US law firm lines up raft of global office launches
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651