The Transfer Window: recent moves including Ropes, Shoosmiths & RPC
Ropes & Gray has added a partner to its newly-launched London private funds practice with the hire of senior associate Anand Damodaran from White & Case. Damodaran, who will work alongside recent Ropes recruit and fellow White & Case lawyer Matthew Judd, advises on private equity, real estate and hedge funds and the negotiation of contracts with service providers to funds.
The Transfer Window is a weekly round-up of recent legal moves in the UK and abroad. Please send all announcements to email@example.com.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651