Stephenson Harwood acts on $610m Asia aircraft purchase
Stephenson Harwood has advised Wings Air on a $610m (£385m) deal to purchase 27 ATR 72-600 aircraft, making the Indonesian company the world’s largest ATR aircraft operator. Global aviation head Paul Ng led a team from the law firm’s Singapore office, with ATR advised by in-house counsel and members of its contracts team.
Stephenson Harwood has advised Wings Air on a $610m (£385m) deal to purchase 27 ATR 72-600 aircraft, making the Indonesian company the world’s largest ATR aircraft operator.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651