Field Fisher Waterhouse mourns former managing partner Gilmour
Field Fisher Waterhouse’s former managing partner Moira Gilmour has died, after being diagnosed with cancer late last year. Gilmour, who was a partner at Field Fisher for 14 years, passed away at the weekend (11 February). A real estate lawyer, Gilmour joined the City firm through its 1998 merger with Allison & Humphreys, going on to become managing partner in April 2006.
Field Fisher Waterhouse’s former managing partner Moira Gilmour has died, after being diagnosed with cancer late last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651