Clydes appoints new Singapore chief with relocation of London partner
Clyde & Co has appointed a new Singapore managing partner with the relocation of City shipping partner Brian Nash to the region, as the firm continues to bulk up in Asia. Nash has taken up the role as of this month and has also been appointed to the firm's Asia regional board. He has been a partner at Clydes since 1987 and has also previously spent time in Clydes' Dubai office as head of dispute resolution.
Clyde & Co has appointed a new Singapore managing partner with the relocation of City shipping partner Brian Nash to the region, as the firm continues to bulk up in Asia.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651