Howard Kennedy to cut up to six property partners in restructuring
Howard Kennedy has launched a redundancy consultation with six non-equity partners and one senior associate in its property department in a bid to maintain profitability at the firm. The consultation could lead to the firm’s property practice shrinking from 26 partners to 20, with a statement from Howard Kennedy issued earlier today (14 February) concluding that the top heavy practice, which also comprises 19 solicitors, had limited opportunities for growth and succession planning.
Howard Kennedy has launched a redundancy consultation with six non-equity partners and one senior associate in its property department in a bid to maintain profitability at the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651