DLA Piper posts 15% global revenue hike to reach new $2bn-plus high
DLA Piper saw global revenues soar past the $2bn mark in 2011 to set a new firm record, reports The Am Law Daily. The firm's total revenue jumped 14.6% to an all-time high of roughly $2.25bn (£1.42bn) during the year, while average profits per partner rose almost 8% to $1.225m (£775,000) - just $70,000 (£44,000) below the peak profit figure the firm achieved in 2008.
DLA Piper saw global revenues soar past the $2bn mark in 2011 to set a new firm record, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651