Hogan Lovells accounts show capital contributions rising by £10m
Hogan Lovells' international partnership saw capital contributions from members increase by more than £10m during the financial year ending 30 April 2011, according to the firm's limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts. The accounts, filed with Companies House last week, cover the activities of legacy Lovells outside North and South America - now Hogan Lovells International.
Hogan Lovells’ international partnership saw capital contributions from members increase by more than £10m during the financial year ending 30 April 2011, according to the firm’s limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651