SJ Berwin accounts show total staff numbers fell almost 10% in 2010-11
SJ Berwin saw staff numbers shrink by 9% during the last financial year, with the firm's 2010-11 limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts showing total staff fell from 1,002 to 914. The reduction, which saw the firm's support staff numbers reduce by 22, with lawyer count shrinking by 66 to 465, prompted total staff costs to drop by 5% to £69.5m.
SJ Berwin saw staff numbers shrink by 9% during the last financial year, with the firm’s 2010-11 limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts showing total staff fell from 1,002 to 914.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651