A&O, Hogan Lovells and DLA score roles on Peacocks collapse
Allen & Overy (A&O), Hogan Lovells and DLA Piper have all picked up roles in relation to the latest problems on the high street - acting on the administration of Peacocks and associated sale of Bonmarche. A&O is advising collapsed fashion chain Peacocks, where administrators KPMG last week (19 January) announced 249 redundancies in the retailer's Cardiff HQ, leaving 266 head office staff working with administrators while a buyer is sought.The magic circle firm's team is being led by restructuring and insolvency partner Katrina Buckley, supported by banking partner Jonathan Brownson and corporate partner Duncan Bellamy.
Allen & Overy (A&O), Hogan Lovells and DLA Piper have all picked up roles in relation to the latest problems on the high street – acting on the administration of Peacocks and associated sale of Bonmarche.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651