HSBC names new chief legal officer
HSBC has appointed a new chief legal officer ahead of the impending retirement of its managing director and general counsel, Richard Bennett. HSBC Holdings, parent company of the HSBC Group, has named former US Government lawyer and litigator Stuart Levey to serve in the post. He will work alongside Bennett until he retires at the end of 2012 after 33 years with the bank
HSBC has appointed a new chief legal officer ahead of the impending retirement of its managing director and general counsel, Richard Bennett.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651