Latham builds Paris with double hire from Debevoise
Latham & Watkins has strengthened its Paris corporate practice with the hire of two partners from Debevoise & Plimpton - including the co-head of the US firm’s Paris arm Patrick Laporte. Laporte and fellow corporate partner Pierre-Louis Clero both joined Debevoise in 2005 from Linklaters, where Laporte had been a partner for six years. Both advise across a wide range of public and private M&A, joint ventures and commercial agreements, acting for industrial clients including companies in the media and advertising, telecommunication, transport, energy and finance sectors.
Latham & Watkins has strengthened its Paris corporate practice with the hire of a duo from Debevoise & Plimpton – including the co-head of the US firm’s Paris arm, Patrick Laporte.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651