GTM posts strong revenue growth in first full-year London LLPs
Greenberg Traurig Maher's (GTM) burgeoning London office has posted turnover of £8.7m for its first full year in the City, according to the firm's new LLP accounts. The revenue figure, which covers the period between 31 March 2010 and 31 March 2011, is significantly up on the £3.5m the firm took in during its first eight months in London after launching in 2009 with the hire of ex-Mayer Brown heavyweight Paul Maher.
Greenberg Traurig Maher’s (GTM) burgeoning London office has posted turnover of £8.7m for its first full year in the City, according to the firm’s new LLP accounts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651