Weil promotes one partner in London as 11 make the grade
Weil Gotshal & Manges has become the latest US firm to announce its partners promotions with only one lawyer making the cut in the City. Jamie Maples, a member of the London arbitration team for more than eight years, has acted in a wide range of major international commercial disputes including telecoms infrastructure work and - most recently - hedge fund investments.
Weil Gotshal & Manges has become the latest US firm to announce its partners promotions with only one lawyer making the cut in the City.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651