Shearman's MacRitchie set for GC role at UK Green Investments
Shearman & Sterling London-based project finance partner Kenneth MacRitchie is set to leave the firm at the end of this month to join UK Green Investments as general counsel. MacRitchie, who was a partner in Shearman's London office for 15 years, focuses on advising lenders in the oil & gas, petrochemicals, transport, power & gas and telecoms industries. He previously headed the US firm's London office, before being replaced by Anthony Ward in 2008.
Shearman & Sterling London-based project finance partner Kenneth MacRitchie is set to leave the firm at the end of this month to join UK Green Investments as general counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651