Herbert Smith, Gleiss Lutz and Stibbe terminate alliance
Herbert Smith and its alliance partners Gleiss Lutz and Stibbe have formally confirmed the termination of their partnership today (22 December), to take effect from the close of this year. The three firms will end their alliance agreement on 31 December 2011, with a view to winding down their joint marketing and branding as soon as possible, the firms said in a statement today.
Herbert Smith and its alliance partners Gleiss Lutz and Stibbe have formally confirmed the termination of their partnership today (22 December), to take effect from the close of this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651