TMT Team of the Year: Berwin Leighton Paisner
TMT partners Richard Chapman and Marcus Pearl led the team from Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) that advised National Grid on the outsourcing of five of its IT streams. This was a highly challenging project spanning the UK and US that allowed BLP to demonstrate the strength and versatility of its outsourcing team. The project took 18 months to complete and was signed off in August 2011. It was a second generation outsourcing by National Grid with several particularly challenging elements.
Winner: Berwin Leighton Paisner
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651