Assistant Solicitor/Associate of the Year: Chris Pickup, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
With just three years of post-qualification experience under his belt, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer associate Chris Pickup has helped his firm carve out a successful new source of instructions, advising companies on complex sanctions issues. Freshfields says Pickup has played a key role winning 30 client mandates, including advising several high-profile energy companies on their dealings with the Gaddafi regime in Libya. “From our first meeting, it was apparent that Chris was an expert in the sanctions field,” says one client.
Winner: Chris Pickup, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651