Stephenson Harwood lands $21.7bn Lion Air order
Stephenson Harwood has advised Indonesia's largest private airline on a $21.7bn (£13.9bn) airplane order from Boeing, writes The Asian Lawyer. Boeing and PT Lion Mentari Airlines, which operates as regional low-cost carrier Lion Air, announced the deal earlier this month. Under the agreement, Lion Air will purchase 230 aircraft, comprising two different models of the Boeing 737 passenger plane. The Jakarta-based carrier will also have the right to purchase a further 150 planes, worth an additional $14bn (£9bn). When finalized, the deal will be the largest order for commercial aircraft Boeing has received to date, according to a statement by the company, topping an $18bn (£11.6bn) sale of aircraft to Emirates Airlines earlier in November.
Stephenson Harwood has advised Indonesia’s largest private airline on a $21.7bn (£13.9bn) airplane order from Boeing, writes The Asian Lawyer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651