Former Charles Russell managing partner takes up role as chairman of LPO company
Charles Russell’s former managing partner James Holder (pictured) has taken up a new role as chairman of UK business and legal process outsourcing company Global BPO. Holder, who stepped down as managing partner at Charles Russell in May this year, joined the outsourcer last month with a remit to help expand its client base and improve market perception of outsourcing.
Charles Russell’s former managing partner James Holder (pictured) has taken up a new role as chairman of UK business and legal process outsourcing company Global BPO.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651