Boutique radiant.law leads on £1.4bn admin and IT outsourcing project for Friends Life
Outsourcing boutique radiant.law has scooped up a lead role on a £1.4bn outsourcing project for financial services group Friends Life to the UK subsidiary of India’s Tata Consultancy Services, Diligenta. The boutique, which was created early this year by a group of breakaway partners from Barlow Lyde & Gilbert, Latham & Watkins and Morrison & Foerster (MoFo), advised Diligenta on the mandate.
Outsourcing boutique radiant.law has scooped up a lead role on a £1.4bn outsourcing project for financial services group Friends Life to the UK subsidiary of India’s Tata Consultancy Services, Diligenta.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651