Rise of iPad generation sees firms face up to mobile working demands
Many of the UK’s leading law firms are overhauling their IT strategies as the rapid rise of mobile devices such as the iPhone and iPad and increased demand for mobile working pushes firms to rethink the way their lawyers use technology. The proliferation of mobile technology has blurred the distinction between professional and personal for many lawyers, prompting firms to look at ways to boost their mobile working capacity as increasing numbers of lawyers use their own devices for work purposes.
Trend for cutting-edge consumer technology sees mounting pressure on firms to adapt
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651