Hogan Lovells names new City corporate finance chief
Hogan Lovells has appointed corporate partner Andrew Pearson as its new London head of corporate finance. Pearson, who will report to global corporate co-heads Andrew Skipper in London and Stuart Stein in Washington DC, joined Lovells in 1998 after qualifying at Linklaters. Recent high-profile roles he has taken include advising SABMiller on its multi- billion-dollar hostile takeover bid for Foster’s, while he also advised the drinks company on mega-deals such as its 2007 joint venture with Molson Coors Brewing Company and its $7.8bn (£4.8bn) acquisition of Grupo Empresarial Bavaria in 2005.
Hogan Lovells has appointed corporate partner Andrew Pearson as its new London head of corporate finance.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651