Field Fisher appoints first-ever chief operating officer
Field Fisher Waterhouse has appointed its first-ever chief operating officer (COO) to oversee the firm’s business services and support functions. Charlie Keeling, who has been with Field Fisher since 2008 as its human resources (HR) director, will also become a member of the firm’s board alongside his new role. Keeling joined Field Fisher three years ago from technology and consulting firm BearingPoint, where he was European head of HR. He has also worked as a management consultant, dealing with strategy reviews and business process improvement.
Field Fisher Waterhouse has appointed its first-ever chief operating officer (COO) to oversee the firm’s business services and support functions.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651