Salans sees seven partners quit for US firm's London launch
Salans is to lose a seven-partner team from its London office to Locke Lord, as the Texan firm moves to launch its first permanently staffed base in Europe. Salans global banking chief and former global chair Stephen Finch, who stepped down as chairman in January 2010 after five years in the role, is among a raft of partners to resign from Salans' London office last week.
Salans is to lose a seven-partner team from its London office to Locke Lord, as the Texan firm moves to launch its first permanently staffed base in Europe.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651