Colt reviews European legal panel and requests pitches from 10 firms
Colt Technology Services has sent out pitch requests to more than 10 law firms with a view to rationalising its European law firm panel. The review, which is being led by longstanding legal director Robin Saphra, will see no more than six firms appointed to advise across a number of practice areas including corporate, intellectual property (IP) and technology.
Colt Technology Services has sent out pitch requests to more than 10 law firms with a view to rationalising its European law firm panel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651