China's Jun He continues recent growth with Weil Gotshal hire
Leading Chinese firm Jun He Law Offices has bolstered its Beijing corporate practice with a hire from Weil Gotshal & Manges, marking the firm's fourth new partner addition since August. Jasson Han is set to rejoin Jun He as a partner, after leaving in 1993 to pursue a degree in commercial law. Since then, he has worked at Simmons & Simmons in London and Hong Kong, and then in Weil Gotshal's Beijing and Hong Kong offices as a partner-level senior consultant.
Leading Chinese firm Jun He Law Offices has bolstered its Beijing corporate practice with a hire from Weil Gotshal & Manges, marking the firm’s fourth new partner addition since August.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651