Taylor Wessing adds partner to City hotels team with Edwin Coe hire
Taylor Wessing has grown its City hotels practice with the hire of a partner from Edwin Coe. Ronald Graham, Edwin Coe's head of hotels and hospitality, will join Taylor Wessing later this month (24 October). His practice focuses on advising owners and investors on their hotel and leisure assets, in particular on M&A and commercial contracts work.
Taylor Wessing has grown its City hotels practice with the hire of a partner from Edwin Coe.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651