Asia growth and partner shake-up on agenda as Ashurst seals Blakes deal
Ashurst will move to ramp up its lawyer headcount in Asia and shake up its partner remuneration over the next three years in the wake of its ambitious tie-up with leading Australian firm Blake Dawson. The City law firm, which agreed the union with Blakes last week (23 September), is planning to sharply increase joint lawyer numbers in Asia from around 155 lawyers at present. One Ashurst partner predicted the Asia headcount could double by 2014.
Ashurst will move to ramp up its lawyer headcount in Asia and shake up its partner remuneration over the next three years in the wake of its ambitious tie-up with leading Australian firm Blake Dawson.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651