White & Case hands key management roles to global partner trio
White & Case has appointed a new executive committee following its re-election of firmwide chair Hugh Verrier. Verrier will begin his second term as firm chair when his current four-year term elapses in March 2012. Brussels executive partner Jacquelyn MacLennan, Americas banking chief David Koschik and London managing partner Oliver Brettle (pictured) will join him at the helm of the firm, with all three also retaining their client-facing responsibilities.
White & Case has appointed a new executive committee following its re-election of firmwide chair Hugh Verrier.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651