McDermott adds Paris partner amid busy local lateral market
McDermott Will & Emery has strengthened its fledgling Paris office with a hire from local firm Jeantet Associes, with the hire marking the latest in a string of partner moves in the city in recent weeks. Jonathan Wohl joined McDermott as a partner in its Paris corporate practice last month from Jeantet, where he was a senior counsel specialising in cross-border M&A. Wohl joined Jeantet as a partner in 2006 after 27 years with now-defunct firm Coudert Brothers. When he moved to Jeantet in January that year he became the final partner from Coudert’s flagship Paris office to find a new home in the wake of the firm announcing plans to wind up in the summer of 2005.
McDermott Will & Emery has strengthened its fledgling Paris office with a hire from local firm Jeantet Associes, with the hire marking the latest in a string of partner moves in the city in recent weeks.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651