Olswang signs up for touted new trainee temp business Acculaw
Olswang has become the first firm to sign up for a pilot scheme to accept trainee solicitors from Acculaw, a newly-launched body that will take on and second trainee solicitors to law firms. The company, which received approval this month from the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), will offer training contracts to law graduates, who will then be seconded to City law firms and in-house legal departments in order to complete their training, with Acculaw ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
Olswang has become the first firm to sign up for a pilot scheme to accept trainee solicitors from Acculaw, a newly-launched body that will take on and second trainee solicitors to law firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651