Barlows partner opts for RPC move ahead of Clydes merger
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert insurance partner Victoria Sherratt has opted to leave the firm ahead of its merger with Clyde & Co in favour of a move to Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC). Sherratt will join RPC next month, marking the first Barlows partner departure to be announced since the firm’s merger plans with Clydes went public this summer. Sherratt, who has been a partner in the insurance and reinsurance group at Barlows since 2009, specialises in property insurance. Her hire takes the total number of partners in RPC’s insurance and reinsurance practice to 29.
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert insurance partner Victoria Sherratt has opted to leave the firm ahead of its merger with Clyde & Co in favour of a move to Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651