Matrix QC becomes first Sikh High Court judge in new appointments
Matrix Chambers' Rabinder Singh QC has been appointed as a High Court judge alongside three further appointments to the Queen's Bench Division (QBD). Singh, who will take up his new position from October this year, will be the first Sikh judge to sit on the High Court Bench. He was one of the founding members of Matrix in 2000 and was called to the Bar in 1989 before taking silk in 2000.
Matrix Chambers’ Rabinder Singh QC has been appointed as a High Court judge alongside three further appointments to the Queen’s Bench Division (QBD).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651