Ashurst seals hire of Freshfields diversity chief
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's head of diversity and inclusion Deborah Dalgleish is set to join Ashurst in the same role next month. Dalgleish, who has spent the last 12 years at Freshfields, was head of UK trainee recruitment at the firm from 1999 to 2009, and head of diversity for the last three years.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer’s head of diversity and inclusion Deborah Dalgleish is set to join Ashurst in the same role next month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651