Bird & Bird, Clydes and Freshfields emerge as star performers over five-year run
Bird & Bird, Clyde & Co, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and DLA Piper have emerged among the best-performing firms in the top 25 over the last five years, but Legal Week research confirms that many smaller firms have outpaced their larger rivals in growth terms. Of the UK’s top 25 law firms, Bird & Bird has seen the largest percentage jump in revenues since 2005-06, rising 121.9% from £96.7m five years ago to £214.6m in 2010-11.
Band of top 25 firms show strong five-year form but smaller rivals take growth crown
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651